3 November 2008

Hello There!

Hi everyone, well I have to say I am much worse than Lou at keeping up with this blogging malarky. Well here we are, here I am, here's what I've managed to get up to over the weekend. I don't usually do a supplies list but here goes my first one.

Cardstock - Stampin Up - Certainly Celery and Ruby Red. Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder, Magnolia - Christmas Edwin stamp and Stampin Up punches. Oooooh and some stickles that Lou gave me a while ago to accentuate the embossed snowflakes.

Here's another similar one cos I liked the first, prefer the paper used on this one though, forgot to add that to my supplies list by the way, it's DCWV Christmas Stack from a couple of years ago.


Here are another couple again using the DCWV Christmas stack, I wasn't too sure about the one on the left at first which was the first one I did but it's really grown on me now and I really like it. The second one was a bit of trial and error. I used the Poinsetta stamp from The Season of Joy set, you can't see it very well but the DCWV dp has little poinsettia on it and the greeting says Season's Greetings. Anyone have any tips on how to take the pics of cards without any glare gratefully received.
TTFN Linz xx

2 comments:

Cazamataz said...

Lovely work Linz

Jo said...

Where have you been lol. Great stuff, love Tilda :o)

The tales of the Williamson household!!!!